Jane Wong received her BFA in Interior Design from the Art Center College of Los Angeles in 1971.
She teaches a variety of courses at KU that focus on interior design, with an emphasis in programming and space planning.
In addition to teaching, Jane has worked with a variety of firms in California, Timothy Walker & Associates, Morganellis-Heumann & Associates and Welton Becket and Associates Architects.
Jane also took special interest in computer aided design and has been teaching Autocad in two dimensional and 3 dimensional drawing and modeling for the last ten years.
Jane specializes in corporate planning on a complex scale level and had multiple project experiences over half a million square feet of office spaces such as the South Central Bell Company Headquarters at Birmingham, Alabama; the Atlantic Richfield Oil Company, Los Angeles, California and Valley Center Bank at Phoenix, Arizona.
Other major project experiences included:
- South Bay Regional Center, San Diego, California
- Glendale Federal Savings and Loans, Los Angeles California
- Wilshire Diversified and Wilshire Mortgages, Los Angeles, California
- Headquarters, ARCO Towers, Los Angeles, California
- Security Pacific National Bank, Glendale, California
- Bullock's South Coast Plaza Store, Costa mesa, California
- Bullock's Wilshire Store, Los Angeles, California
- Security Pacific National Bank, Westwood, California
- Emporium Salinas Store, Salinas, California
- Emporium Northridge Store, Northridge, California
- Citizen Fidelity Bank, California