National Portfolio Days
National Portfolio Days are opportunities to share your work with accredited art and design programs around the country. KU Department of Design professors will be reviewing portfolios at select National Portfolio Days. All events are free to attend, but registration is required.
September 19, 2021 | 12-4 pm
October 17, 2021 | 12-4 pm
October 23, 2021 | 12-4 pm
October 24, 2021 | 1-5 pm
- All participants (schools, students, guests) are required to wear masks.
- Students limited to bringing 1 guest.
- All participants are required to register through the Visit Days platform (in advance or prior to entering the event on the day of) for contact tracing purposes.
- September 10, 2021 | 7-11 pm, Central Time
- September 26, 2021 | 12-4 pm, Central Time
- October 30, 2021 | 12-4 pm, Central Time
- November 20, 2021 | 12-4 pm, Central Time
- December 10, 2021 | 10 am-4 pm, Central Time
- January 9, 2022 | 12-4 pm, Central Time
- February 18, 2022 | 7-11 pm, Central Time
- March 12, 2022 | 12-4 pm, Central Time
The National Portfolio Day Association (NPDA) was created in 1978, solely for the organization and planning of National Portfolio Days. The Association consists of representatives from regionally accredited US colleges and universities that are accredited institutional members of the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD) and Canadian colleges and universities that are members of Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC) or that hold NASAD Substantial Equivalency status. NPDA is the only organization of its kind and the membership represent the highest standard of visual arts education available in the United States and Canada.